Aunts
Had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend with my dad's family in Ft. Wayne. As I've already alluded, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I've been working on some Thanksgiving reflections, which I'll hopefully roll out before Thanksgiving gets totally consumed by Christmas! (Too late!)
Anyways, I think you'll realize in reading this blog that I am quite close to my family. Unfortunately, none of my extended family members live in Minnesota, though my immediate family is still here. Fortunately, most of Scott's family does still live in the Twin Cities. Today I am thankful for my aunts:
- My Aunt Anne, who was generous enough to open her beautiful townhome to Scott and me as we were passing through Chicago.
- My Aunt Betsy, who kind of splits the difference between my mom and me in age. She's a much younger sister to my mom, and like a much older sister to me.
- My Aunt Glo, who is the most adorable 'Lola' to her grandson, Christopher.
- My Aunt Kathleen, who is hilarious! I want to live around that kind of laughter.
- My Aunt Marcie (OK, she's technically Scott's aunt), who plans regular family dinners, invites us to soccer games, and took time out of her day today to eat lunch with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home