Sigh of relief
Hello again blog readers, I am back and better than ever. I am glad to have made it through the semester still intact. Finals went well, and even though they ended ten days ago, I finally feel released from audiology studies for awhile. One thing to be thankful for is that I do not need to do homework this weekend, nor do I need to race around to various funtivities. That last word is an "Office" reference, for which I am also thankful. We have taped the season finale and plan to watch it tonight -- hooray!
The past week has been a glorious spring week in Minnesota. I know I often comment on the beauty of the weather in the blog, but seriously -- how can you not enjoy sunshine and blue skies like this? Last Sunday (Mothers Day) I went flower shopping with my mom. Again, how can you not be happy when shopping for flowers? It was awesome.
I must say that I am very thankful for my parents, who have been under a lot of stress lately. I won't get into the details of their lives in this post, but needless to say, they've both been working extremely hard and not always in the happiest of circumstances. Keep it up, Mom and Dad! I love you!
Also, we are coming up on the one year anniversary of moving out of my childhood home in St. Paul. That was a really odd thing for me, and I still get kind of sad thinking about it. But thankfully, I am MUCH better adjusted to the reality that my family lives in the suburbs now. I don't miss the old house nearly as much, and I actually like visiting them in Chan. I'm happy for them. Even whilst in the midst of stress and transition, they have pretty cool things going on in their lives, and I'm definitely very thankful that they still love each other and love me. My family rules. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home