Prayer
Last Saturday, I was a guest at the Bethania USA Board of Directors meeting, and we spent a lot of great time in prayer for the ministries. It led me to think that I should post some specific prayer requests, if you feel inclined to pray for me when I'm in India. Please pray:- for the Bethania children - those who are grieving lost parents and caretakers, healing from past abuse, recovering from illness, and for their studies and aspirations to attend college or vocational training
- for our partners in India who work so hard to care for the children
- for our partners in the USA who also work diligently to raise funds to support the children
- for deeper, renewed relationships with everyone in India and the USA who love these kids
- for safe travel for Dad and me
- for our health – disease prevention, good self-care (physical, emotional, spiritual), sleep, stress management, etc.
- for Scott and me, that the time apart would pass quickly
Thank you! I am grateful for your prayers/thoughts. Just a couple more weeks!

1 Comments:
You have my prayers, Kate!!!
Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home