Thursday, August 06, 2009

Travel

Greetings from the Rajiv Gandhi airport in Hyderbad. I'm using a single public internet connection, so I'll have to be brief. Dad and I are doing just fine. The travel has been long and tiresome as expected, but fortunately we have been pleasantly surprised by the beautiful, clean, comfortable, modern airports that we've stopped in along the way. And I must say that it is wonderful to have such a variety of movies/TV/games etc. on the planes to keep entertained! Well, this is just the beginning of our journey. We are so thrilled to be so close to visiting our Bethania friends very soon. We are hoping to get a lot of rest this evening and then attend the Board Meeting tomorrow in Rajahmundry. Will write more when there's more time!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger Julie Honaker said...

Have a safe trip! You are in my thoughts.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you are off to a great, if sleepy, start. Soon you'll be into India's zone.
It rained hard and steady here today and now smells like the northwoods.
What does India smell like?!What colors do you see? What would you name them if you were designing an India box of crayons?
Love, MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home